Get in touch
- Phone: 0330 041 3688, lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Write to: BEAM complaints, Customer Solutions Team, PO BOX 2AA, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE99 2AA
- Email our insurance team: [email protected]
- Text users: contact us on any of our published telephone numbers via the Next Generation Text (NGT) service
Let us know your complaint case number, or your policy or reference number if you don't have that.
How long does it take for us to respond?
We'll confirm that we've received your complaint within 5 working days. If things do take a little longer, we'll respond fully within 8 weeks, or explain our position and tell you how long a full response will take.
Need to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman?*
If you're still unhappy with our final response, or if we've not given you a final response within 8 weeks of your complaint, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for help and advice.
- Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
* This only applies to certain products, so please check the terms and conditions or policy document for details or talk to us.